MASTER
Tarrywile Park & MansionDanbury, CT, United States
 
 

Annual Harvest Dinner

By Tarrywile Park & Mansion (other events)

Friday, November 2 2018 6:00 PM 10:00 PM
 
ABOUT ABOUT

Join us for a night of dinner and dancing as we raise awareness and funds for Tarrywile Park!

The meal will be prepared by Christopher Angione of Carriage House Events and Catering and his renowned chefs!

Dessert by Monet Baking Company. Music with James Daniel Entertainment.

Beer, Wine, Soda, Coffee and Tea are included in the price of the ticket.

Cost per person: $75 - purchase 7 tickets receive the 8th free!

Our silent auction this year will include various items donated by local vendors and artisans.

R.S.V.P by October 22, 2018

***Please let us know if you wish to sit with friends or a certain group.

Tickets can be purchased by check made out to Tarrywile and mailed to 70 Southern Blvd, Danbury, CT 06810 or by Credit Card through TicketLeap.

Tickets are non-refundable, must be purchased in advance, no tickets will be sold at the door.

Most of our park users and many citizens of Danbury are unaware that Tarrywile Park & Mansion gets roughly 53% of our annual budget from the city of Danbury. The remaining 47% must be brought in through Mansion rentals, rental properties, fundraising and donations, so we need your help.This is our major fundraiser of the year, please join us. If you find you cannot join us please share the event at your place of business, with family and friends or consider a donation. EVERY ticket sold benefits Tarrywile Park & Mansion!

Mailing Address

70 Southern Blvd Danbury CT. 06810